Luxurious Rugs for your House
Beverly Rug Alcantras collection is a sheared distressed rug that offers the visual appeal of both texture and pattern. Our ultra low sheared carpet is created by tufting some loops higher than others which results cut pile tufts look darker than the loops, creating a unique & rich pattern.
LOW PILE LOOM
Beverly Rug Alcantras collection has beauty of a distressed area rug with very low pile loom that feels like hand made rug from Byzantine times.
Our rugs are made with only the best materials!
STYLISH & VERSATILE
Available in multiple sizes and different color & patterns.
COMFORTABLE & DURABLE
Perfect for high traffic areas in your home!
- The Beauty in Details: The finishing processes of Beverly Rug Alcantras collection is as important as to the overall beauty of a distressed area rug thanks to the very low pile loom that feels like hand made rug from Byzantine times. This unuqie kilim like feeling is achieved through a shearing to get the pile even lower while maintaining its luxurious handle and rich look. Add a touch of character to your home with the beautiful Alcantras collection.
- Pet Friendly & Premium Quality: Stain-resistant, non-shedding ultra low pile with 0.09″ height is comfortable under your feet. Fade resistant power-loomed polypropylene yarn with jute backing is safe for all floors including hardwood. Made in Turkey.
- Stylish & Versatile: With rusty looking colors that are matchable in any space, this rug is ideal for bedroom, living room, kitchen, foyer, or dining room and also suitable for high traffic areas at home or office with kids, pets, visitors.
- Free Returns: We know buying a rug online is always a big decision. If the rug doesn’t look like you thought it would, doesn’t suit your home, if it is the wrong size or if you just change your mind, we offer free returns with a full refund of the purchase price.
- Easy Care: Our rugs are made of durable polypropylene material which is naturally stain-resistant to last for years. Vacuum thoroughly and frequently with a canister vacuum. For liquid spills, use a clean, un-dyed cloth. Rubbing is not recommended as this will cause the stain to set deeper into the rug, making it harder to remove. For hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.