Luxurious Rugs for your House
These stunning Amalfi Collection area rugs offers a traditional design with a classic charm that cannot go unnoticed. The neutral shades and the timeless glamour of this beautiful area rugs are sure to blend in seamlessly with any color scheme without overwhelming your decor.
Amalfi Collection showcases the elegance of your home with a simple addition of the timeless Moroccan trellis motifs on this low-pile, transitional style rug.
Our rugs are made with only the best materials!
STYLISH & VERSATILE
Available in multiple sizes and different color & patterns.
COMFORTABLE & DURABLE
Perfect for high traffic areas in your home!
- Trendy Trellis: Showcase the elegance of your home with a simple addition of the timeless Moroccan trellis motifs on this low-pile, transitional style rug. Available color palette keeps it versatile and blends into any dining space or reading corner whether it’s bohemian or Brooklyn contemporary to deliver a sophisticated look.
- Premium Quality: Stain-resistant, non-shedding plush pile with 0.35″ height is comfortable under your feet without adding any bulk or snagging under doors. Fade resistant power-loomed high quality polyester yarn with jute backing is safe for all floors including hardwood. Made in Turkey.
- Stylish & Versatile Matchable in any space, this rug is ideal for bedroom, living room, kitchen, foyer, or dining room and also suitable for high traffic areas at home or office with kids, pets, visitors.
- Free Returns: We know buying a rug online is always a big decision. If the rug doesn’t look like you thought it would, doesn’t suit your home, if it is the wrong size or if you just change your mind, we offer free returns with a full refund of the purchase price.
- Easy Care: Our rugs are made of durable polypropylene material which is naturally stain-resistant to last for years. Vacuum thoroughly and frequently with a canister vacuum. For liquid spills, use a clean, un-dyed cloth. Rubbing is not recommended as this will cause the stain to set deeper into the rug, making it harder to remove. For hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.